Jan 31, 2007

I can't stop looking

I’ve been tagged by Jo over at Tangled Me

Here are five blogs I frequent and hopefully you will begin to do so also.

1. Tangled Me because Jo is one of those people one aspires to be, her strength and resolve inspires me on a daily basis.

2. Tater Tots Thoughts because she’s funny and although she’s on the opposite end of the spectrum when it comes to the “Mommy Wars”, we agree on all kinds of stuff starting with treating our children like actual people.

3. Daily Dose of Imagery because I can’t stop looking

4. D-Listed also because I can’t stop looking

5. The Calm Before the Sand because Milo is an incredible writer fighting our war in Iraq and as long as I see him posting I know he’s ok.

The rules say the above mentioned blogs are now tagged and need to respond in kind however Jo has already done this exercise and D-listed doesn’t even know I’m alive, Daily Dose of Imagery is a photo blog and I wouldn’t dream of asking Milo to do a meme. That leaves Tater Tot. So, dear tater Tot, you are all officially tagged according to doolittle's rules. Leave comments on five blogs you read and please list them on your blog, for the rest of us to read. Share the love peeps!

2 comments:

BoomBoom said...

Not ignoring you, just busy.

Jenny said...

Gasp - how dare you try and work at your job!

No explination needed ;)