Jan 17, 2007

Don't Hate Me

I rolled out of bed about 8 or so, Dan had already made coffee and breakfast for Ella. She and I will hop in the tub to have a good bubble bath soak then we'll be off to the mall for a hard day of shopping, riding the carousel and sushi. Then we'll jet home to change clothes and pick up Dan, stop at Grandma's where Ella will get to hang out and watch Cinderella when Dan and I are at the Grand Opening of Coco Key Resort Cocktail Party. We'll sip Meitei's while watching Fire Dancers and listening to a steel drum band. If all ends well, Ella will go to bed early.

Some days are better than others.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Want to trade days???

Jenny said...

If I could - you would be the one Jo. Gladly.

Jo said...

Awww, now you made me feel all warm and fuzzy and not very nice for asking..
Although if I had a day to choose to trade, today would have been it!