Aug 23, 2006

Instigator

I’m watching the premier of Breaking Up with Shannen Doherty. It’s Em-Effing awesome!

"Shannen Doherty, host of Oxygen’s new show Breaking Up , helps people through awkward break up situations like breaking up with a significant other, moving out on a roommate, and ending a flakey friendship. In each episode Doherty will go undercover to investigate the toxic relationship and if she decides a break up in is order she will instigate it."

It’s like
Cheaters only with Shannen Doherty! Ok, I realize I’ve been very possibly overdosing on mind numbing entertainment. There was Pants off Dance off and then the video I just posted and Snakes on a Plane now this, but one cannot live on CNN and BBC alone. It is the fluffy trash that balances out the real.

I give it 3 and a half Paris Hiltons.





(and I promise to read a very seriously intellectual, life affirming/changing novel soon)

8 comments:

noncommon said...

shannen's crooked face bothers me too much. i know that's petty, but i have a real hard time watching her becasue of it. plus, i think she's a snot.
i would like to catch the show though.

Jenny said...

She is totally a snot and that's why it's so entertaining to watch her break up with peoples boyfriend for them. LOL

BoomBoom said...

Here's petty too: what's up with her teeth? Something's not right there...

Jo said...

Actually I appreciate that along with your very intense social justice side, there is a silly little Bombadee just dying to get out, get down and messy! Silly girl.

Dawn said...

You know, One must see Pants off Dance off to appreciate the utter brilliance.

And Shannon as relationship advisor? Is she going to punch them in the face?

noncommon said...

hey tot! the bizarre teeth thing, i believe, is directly attributed to the bizarre face thing.

Mrs. Ca said...

3 1/2 Paris Hiltons = Hillarious. Love the graphic!

I would so watch that show (sounds like my kind of fun) but I don't get the Oxygen channel, unfortunately. We have the worst selection of cabel channels out of anyone I know (with expanded basic, of course) - the cable provider just doesn't offer all the good channels!

Sir Seanface said...

Oh sweet irony.