Mar 31, 2006

I Like Spam Anyway

You may or may not have noticed I removed my word verification box. It was nice to not receive any spam but it was not worth the time for me. It takes me exactly 54 seconds to erase spam posted in my comments and in comparison I spend at least 3 minutes trying to decipher my own word verification each time I comment. Sometimes I screw it up two or three times in a row and just give up commenting all together. I have the hardest garbledeegook words ever, they are an exercise in my already lacking typing skills. I’m not kidding today I had this one:















So as the queen of convenience I removed the whole process and now you can feel free to spam away.

1 comment:

noncommon said...

oh that is too funny. and why do they alway have to include xzwjinh? i, too have screwed them up on many occassion. glad to know i'm not the only one!