Mar 21, 2006

Difficulty

Somebody give that Dora girl some freaking Ritalin. Why is she yelling all the time? “MAP! SAY MAP! SAY MAP!” It’s setting a bad example. We’ll have a generation of kids that grow up yelling things in threes – “Dad can I borrow the CAR! BORROW THE CAR! BORROW THE CAR!?” While we’re at it let’s get Elmo some therapy for his speech impediment, that poor little Muppet is having trouble with his Ls and is yelling all the time too. More than likely he just needs a hearing aide, why doesn’t his mommy take him in to get him checked? Maybe the Muppets are all street urchins like Oscar without anyone to look after them? Maybe that’s Dora’s problem too – her mother has to work three jobs to cover their expenses here in the states and send money back home, they are just trying to get a visa so they can stay and Dora is just screaming for attention. Ok, ok, maybe Mothers aren’t the answer to everything, but seriously someone just needs to get that Dora kid on Ritalin.

5 comments:

Table4Five said...

I'm with you on this one. What really annoys me is the stupid "I'm the Map" song, with it's chorus of "I'm the Map" repeated eleventy billion times. We get it! You're the map! How much validating do you need? God!

BoomBoom said...

Ritalin?

Tom Cruise would be so disappointed in you.

Jenny said...

Tom Cruise and his couch jumping ways are not allowed to tell me what is normal.

"Eleventy billion" that's funny, I thought it was more like "fourty-hundred" but you may be right.

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking it's some defect due to her ginormous head.

jennie said...

yes, dora and her buds are demanding, but i like the show.
and i force myself to dance during the theme song as a lame excuse for exercise. mambo, people!