Sep 8, 2005

Pee in the Potty!

Hallelujah we've got PEE IN THE POTTY! I feel like screaming it from the roof top. Today a definitely a reprieve from the universe, we’ve got pee in the potty and no diaper on. I am bribing her with candy, but I don't care, I've got plenty of candy and if 6 tootsie rolls is all it takes to potty train a kid then call me Sugar-Momma. Hmm, could be a messy day I better go downstairs and get paper towels – just in case. Oh, AND Ella slept in her own bed of her own accord last night from 9:30 till 3:00am. She's turning into a regular little kid.

###
Link of the day:
He said, 'Why would I do that?' and I said because of all that went wrong, of all that didn't go right last week. And he said, 'What didn't go right?' ..."
Oblivious, in denial, dangerous," she said.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Congrats on your hard earned pees in the potties.