Sep 5, 2005

Don't buy gas if you don't need it

Global Coverage Article Reuters.co.uk: "Bush said they all agreed the storm's damage to the gas supply was a 'temporary disruption' and urged Americans to use prudence in filling up over the next few weeks. 'Don't buy gas if you don't need it,' he said in Oval Office remarks with his father and Clinton at his side. "

My favorite president has asked me to conserve gas. I am going to see exactly how long I can make one tank last. I filled up last week when it was $3.29 a gallon. Tomorrow I‘ll drive into the city (about 25 miles) and run all my city errands, including bringing Ella to visit with Grandma. It will be the only trip further than 5miles I make this week.














PATRICK CHAPPATTE

2 comments:

Th. said...

.

I envy you. I just made the untimely decision to take a job that requires a hundred mile commute.....

Jenny said...

I used to commute, an hour and a half every day in a Cadillac. Can you imagine what that would cost now? Maybe Hybrids will come down in price.