Sep 8, 2005

Killer Margarita Tomorrow Night

Husband and I are supposed to go out tomorrow night with a few friends to celebrate. What are we celebrating? - Having no kids with us of course. Coincidentally it is also our 9th wedding anniversary, so it works out nicely. Our free babysitter cancelled today causing me to call not-free babysitter who is available tomorrow. Free babysitter then called back later to say he could come after all. Now, both free and not-free along with not-free’s fiancĂ©e will be showing up tomorrow at 6:00 and I’m buying pizza for everyone. Baby will have a total of 3 grown-ups to play with for the evening. Let me also mention I am related to all of these sitters so pissing one or the other off is absolutely not an option.

What I do know for sure: I am having a ‘Killer Margarita’ tomorrow night.


Link(s) of the day:

Dear America, As a friend of the family I can’t sit back and watch...

Perhaps we should just tell them their checks are on the rescue buses that'll be coming shortly

Hear George Bush Doesn't Like Black People

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your 9th anniversary? Lord you're getting old. I'm hoping someday I'll reach 9 years of wedded bliss. Perhaps if I total the years spent with all of my husbands, it could be a cumulative sort of thing.