May 6, 2008

Saturday night's alright

Here's me and Subpoena Envy during the second break. I am packed in ice after a nice fall during us vs the Chicago Outfit. Don't worry, nothing's broken in fact I don't even have a fragging bruise. I'm actually kinda bummed about that. After my ribs got crunched I laid down on the floor and watched my skatey mates skate short with just 11 on the track for the last two periods. That means they skated every other jam (even the jammers) as fast and hard as they could while knocking the other team down and like wise getting knocked down. This goes for like two minutes at wich time some of them get to sit down for a two minute break and then get back in there and go around another two minutes. This goes on for about 40 more minutes - I know, these are some hard core skatey ladies, and I heart them. We have another bout at the end of this month May 24th in Beloit, WI against the Mid-Iowa Rollers (It'll sell out so get your tickets now!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you flippin rock!