May 11, 2008

That Funky Monkey

So my mother's day has been wonderful. Coffee and breakfast and chocolate and all the time I want to do whatever I want, but the one thing my family got me that they didn't even know I wanted was a "Brass Monkey" ring tone! It is my first ringtone besides the ones that came with my phone. GASP!

So I looked all over you-tube for a good video to Brass Monkey to post here and alas there wasn't one that really stuck with me. The Sponge Bob version was kind a funny but not super funny, wich seems a shame for such a great song. So herein lies the challenge, make the video. I'll be putting one together too and the rules are simple; it can contain dancing or cartoons or your own rapping/singing/trumpet, or pictures or whatever just as long as the song is "Brass Monkey". Let's put the deadline at Father's Day... June 15th, that'll give us a month and a few days.

So come on who's up for the "Brass Monkey challenge?" Experimental videos anyone? anyone?

No comments: