May 27, 2008

Lethal Dancer

What a wonderful weekend. I had the honor of catching up with some good old friends and spending time with brand new friends yesterday. Today I am left with a mostly clean house and lots of left over potato chips. You just can't beat that. Now we look forward to the big ballet recital. The last ballet class is today and parents are invited into the studio today to see our bitty kids' whole routine. Next weekend we travel to the next town over to see our performers on the big stage and then we'll be off for the summer. I know I said I wasn't going to sign us up for anything but our local kick-boxing instructor invited us out Monday nights and it kinda sounds like a good mother daughter kinda thing. I know the classes sure wear me out, it'd be nice if she was worn out at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pictures!

Jenny said...

Oh don't worry there will be video from dress rehersal on Sat. Wait until you see her little bumble bee belly stripes - tu tu CUTE!