Mar 16, 2009

Light

I'm still alive. I've got errands and task coming out the wazoo this week. Everything seems to be getting done and the sun is out so that makes it all the more pleasant to be accomplishing things. I suppose today is as good a time as any to tell you next weekend the Divas are bouting the Fox City Foxes in Appleton WI so I'm also looking forward to that.

Also yesterday I caught Ella opening and closing the fridge very slowly with her eye up to the crack in the door trying to figure out how the light went off. I didn't say anything I just watched her try to figure to out for like five minutes. Eventually I heard a very faint "hmmm" and she walked away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean the light doesn't stay on when you close the refrigerator door!!??......Hmmmmmm :-)