Feb 13, 2009

If you could get away with it would you?

If the answer is yes, then I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be in charge of anything especially regulatory authorities, corporations, elected positions, or the safety of our food. I mean really! I can barely sleep knowing I swept a dustpan full of dog hair under the couch, I don't know how people can blatantly know they may be selling the public trust for the low low cost of a few lives and still sleep at night. My only guess is that it starts small, with a slippery slope of little white lies that don't harm anyone, moving onto cheating a little here and there and finally building to a psychopathic frenzy of soul selling proportions. Because you really can't go from "You look fine in those jeans" to "that peanut butter is fine, go ahead and ship it" without a guitar string snapping somewhere in your head.

No comments: