Nov 7, 2008

What A Wild Friday Night is Like Now.

So instead of going out and drinking beer until our faces are numb and dancing until our feet hurt and then hitting Denny's before sleeping it off, we're having pals over for board game night. There may be beer and dancing but it more than likely involve Yo Gabba Gabba videos and something much darker and thicker than Bud Light and we won't be downing as many as possible. What are we going to play? Maybe a little Redneck Life and then perhaps some FLUX or a little Settlers of Catan and if we're really feeling crazy we may bust out the poker table and play for Halloween candy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this :) I'm glad I'm not the only one who parties like a rock star in this way :)

Fantastic.

DD Hunter said...

Had a blast last night! Flux was really interesting.

Jenny said...

Hi Amanda thanks for commenting and yeah, I'm not sure if I'm just more tired or more broke these days, but I like board game night just fine and I really don't miss the hangovers.

Glad you liked FLUXX DD.