Aug 22, 2008

My Favorite Women

Tonight, I am getting out with some of the ladies in my life and it won't revolve around hip checks, donations, yard signs or any kind or bylaws. It'll revolve around us. As a rule we are going to try not to talk about kids, polictics or roller derby but I suspect it'll sneak in there. It's hard not to talk about the things you spend most of your time doing, but really my favorite conversations are about hypotheticals and philisophicals and even I too like to discuss mascara sometimes (gasp!) Some of these ladies I haven't seen in months and some weeks, some I have never had a chance to talk to on a personal level so it should be a fun filled night.


***

Also know this: Rachel Maddow is getting her own show on MSNBC September 8th 2008 9pm EST. Why that is awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Maddow convert. I jumped up and down when I heard the news. Definitely one of my favorite women, too!

Debbie said...

Wish I could've made it out tonight, but with school starting in just over a week, I am working (almost) without a break to get ready.

Hope you women had a great time!

Jenny said...

Ms. Lit. We missed you last night.

Jenny said...

Kik, I totally love Rachel Maddow. She's my new favorite media persona.