Feb 26, 2008

To do...

It's been an exaspiratingly long few weeks. Between the big roller derby festivities on Saturday and all the preperations and practices topped with freezing temps, black ice and snow I am ready to sit in my jammies and catch up on my tevo-ed American Idol watching for the rest of the week. The next event is right around the corner, the art gala for the library will be mid April. You dear bloggies will get to see my head explode with tasks and errands between now and then.

When I get over-anxious I gotta make a list and since I'm techniaclly between projects, here's a list of 10 good things:

- napping on the couch in an afternoon sunbeam

- good hair day

- new magazine in the mail

- when Ella uses big words like "exasperated" and "asteroid" or "vertices"

- neck rub

- clean socks in a pair in the drawer

- fluffy dog sleeping on my cold feet

- Dilbert cartoons

- corned beef and cabbage

- finding a dollar in my jeans

2 comments:

Jo said...

Vertice? Heck I don't think I even know for sure what vertice means and I have been told my vocabulary is larger than average. Although my spelling skills are severely lacking.
I am off to look up the word vertice.

Jenny said...

Geometry! Her father insists on using the correct terminology when discussing the corners of a triangle and this morning when she brought her triangle pillow to school for the preschool PJ party he said to her “Honey actually it’s a pyramid.” Soon they'll leave me far behind and I'll be stuck looking things up in the dictionary while conversing with my eight year old. LOL!