Feb 3, 2008

102° Fever Pitch

Apparently if I am laying under a blanket wiping my nose with a roll of TP moaning about how my head is going to explode the rest of my family hears me granting total permission to dump every toy in the house out until we are all wallowing knee deep in pink plastic. They also somehow heard me say "it's totally ok to get the cushions off the chairs and bounce in them" and "sticking chewed wads of bubble gum on the coffee table is a design descision that is not only acceptable but posh."

3 comments:

Jo said...

At least she kept herself entertained? I sure hope hubby cleaned up after the child.

Jenny said...

We all spent some time picking up today. Even though it only took a couple of hours to make, there was no way one person could get it all up off the floor in one day.

Anonymous said...

oh no! isn't it wonderful when you are depleated and come to only to find something as wonderful as this waiting for you? it's like you wanted nothing more than to clean after a good sickness. i love it when my family is thoughtful like this. i suppose it's all good fortune, huh? you got better and your child has the stuff to make messes. but just once......