Jul 9, 2007

Procrastination

This would be the portion of my summer that is too busy to blog. Given the decision to either write something short and incomplete or nothing at all, I choose nothing at all. This is the exact character flaw that could turn me into a hoarder/pack rat. I wait for the perfect opportunity and the perfect situation to take care of projects and if they never present then I continue to procrastinate. The project grows and becomes so daunting it’s even easier to put off. So let me give you the list and I’ll break it down into bite sized pieces for myself.

Visit from AZ
Coco Key Water Park with our favorite buddies
New roller derby recruits
4th of July fireworks with the family
Concert at Krypto
Hippity Hop Scotch as a sport
Mom’s brand new house
Pearl Lake
New Clothes
S’mores around the fire
Last minute sushi, shopping and salsa dancing
Petunia parade injuries

With that all said, I really need to clean house today instead of blogging.

1 comment:

BoomBoom said...

Glad I could share in several of your distractions.