Jul 18, 2007

Kashif I love your dance!

Scooter Libby is golfing today as the senate pulls an all nighter in efforts bring our soldiers home. Polar Bears are still drowning, people are storing barrels of nuclear waste without lids in an earthquake zone and women still only make 70 cents on the dollar in America. Instead of shaking my fist upward into the air, I share with you the mesmerizing talents of KASHIF! The passion! The fervor! The dance! The much needed distraction! Oh yes, I voted for Kashif last night. The poetic justice of an everyday guy winning a million dollars with his raw passion, gives me hope. Kashif I love your dance!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Kashif too. I like how he is kinda innocent and not flashy. I voted for him also. GOOOOO KASHIF!!!

LinZi said...

hehe... I am a big fan of the bollywood, and seeing him doing his bollywood moves made me want to laugh and cry simultaneous... hehehe.. he does have quite the moves