Jun 9, 2007

new digs again

Hello all, hope you like the new cleaned up look around here. If you miss something on my blogroll let me know. I had to transfer things over to the blogger way of doing it 'cause I haven't yet learned how to use blogroll and the new version yet. The list has been significantly shorted and is missing some people I loved to read, but some of those people hadn't updated in months so there you have it. I'm up again at 2:30 am for no apparent reason. How irksome, the rest of my family is snoring and I've got a busy weekend planned and here I sit wide awake. ARG.

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

purdy! one day i will have to learn how to make a fancy banner.

BoomBoom said...

I need new digs too, literally. Sold the house, have to move out by 7/27 and have no where to live. We've looked at everyhthing for sale in our neck of the woods and nothing.

34 year-old married, gainfully employed mother of three. Homeless.

Jenny said...

Now, instead of dinner parties, we can get a bottle of three dollar wine and sit on the curb yelling non sequiturs at passers by together!

You'll find something.

BoomBoom said...

Hell, if I don't have a mortgage to pay we'll buy the expensive wine.