Jun 13, 2007

Disposable?

The verdict is in on my camera, $160.00 to get the junior mint out. Dan found the newer version of the same camera in the paper yesterday without the memory and the extra battery for $170.00. So instead of waiting eight weeks for the repair we spent the extra $10.00 and got the brand new one, plus $30.00 for the camera case. Now, I need to figure out what to do with the old one? I can’t exactly keep it for spare parts but it seems silly to just throw it away. It’ll sit in my desk with the other camera parts and old digitals both working and nonworking. I think this makes me a pack rat.

4 comments:

Jo said...

I see Ella takes after her mother!

Jenny said...

Excessive and over the top? or flashy and full of gaudy fun? LOL!

oh - yeah she's likes lots of 'things' alright. Even when their broken she brings them to Dad for super glue.

Jo said...

Um, I suppose I meant in the pack ratty sort of way, but said with the most of affection of course.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ella's style! AND...now, I'm in the same boat you were. Joel dropped my camera last Sat. and now it's broken! I was going to see how much it would cost to fix...but probably useless if it cost that much to get a junior mint out....geeeeeez!

Annsanity