Jun 19, 2007

Close Call

So it was just the power supply and the surgery was a minor one. No scar even. Dan is ready to go get an external hard drive for me. No I still haven’t backed up all the pics – I know that’s crazy. One good lighting strike and I’d have to scavenge from all your computers and the blog. So that was a close call but nothing like Chrissy's close call.

So what’s new for Tuesday here at the garden? Nothing. I think I might go do a little grocery shopping. Woo hoo! Exciting stuff round here. Oh and Jo, if my computer dies I inherit Dan’s and he gets the new one. After all what would I do with the latest and greatest fastest gaming processor on the market? I’d blog with it and store my photos and what a waste that would be.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

oh how i love the thrill of seeing myself linked in someone else's post! though i have to admit - i would almost rather face the masked men again than risk losing all my computer files. that puts a serious chill down my spine. glad everything worked out!