Mar 21, 2007

Cinderella in My Kitchen!

I’m not sure weather I should be give kudos for Disney finally creating a black princess character or if I should wag my finger for it taking so long or perhaps I should be horrified that the Empire of Princess built especially for my daughter’s young brain to painfully yearn for, is projected to expand it’s profits enough to finally put into motion that world domination thing they’ve been thinking about. You just wait there will be a Disney princess kitchen appliances soon… oh wait look what I found, sigh



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who says that propagating gender stereotypes isn't part of a balanced breakfast? /wink

Jo said...

You are sooo lucky! The Disney princesses were not lumped together when my girls were small. AND, we watched as Ariel and Belle and Jasmine were introduced to the world. I mean, really, what was the world like before??

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I hope my older daughter doesn't catch sight of that toaster or we're in deep trouble...