Nov 15, 2006

Wash Day

The first thing Ella did every morning the past week was put her Cinderella dress on over her jammies. When things don’t quite go her way she performs a very stern “Bibbidy Bobbidy Bo!” on them to see if the situation changes and apparently it does scare monsters out of her bedroom and occasionally it makes the dog move. I will attempt to put Ella in tights and a dress today in an effort to thwart her constant requests to help her with her "pretty dress". Perhaps she will find her own dress worthy enough and forget about the silver sparkly frock with strawberry juice and kid grease on the front long enough for me to wash it today.

4 comments:

Mrs. Ca said...

Dress up used to be my favorite thing in the world when I was a kid. I'm sure my mom had to try similar tactics to get me out of what were surely some dirty costumes. She looks adorable in her Cinderella dress/pjs combo.

Jo said...

The best part? The jammied feet stuffed in the high heels. Her sense of style rocks.

Lynne@Oberon said...

If I had a princess dress I would wear it everyday to! But I would definitely let you wash it when it got too crusty :)

BoomBoom said...

We should all have occasions to wear sparkly dresses more often.