Nov 6, 2006

Quick Monday

Hello bloggies, I've got to be quick this morning, so much to do this week and today is full.

Practice was wonderful last night though I'm a little stiff in the lower back this morning. Two women went down pretty hard during jams, I think they'll be ok but ice was needed. Though we are thankful for a practice place it kinda stinks that it's cement. It's extra slidey and so you have to temper your speed while fending off hips and shoulders from all directions. I haven't taken a good hard fall yet but I have been swung into the bingo tables that line the room. Not quite as bad as Bubbles the Brawler slidding into the bingo machine sending balls flying accross the floor but equally scary.

1 comment:

Jo said...

This is all your fault you know! You are off skating and I am doing that goofy plane thing. 14 minutes for level 10! Whoot!
Bingo balls everywhere huh? Who picked all them little things up? Perhaps you should tie some pillows on?