Apr 15, 2007

Cat Fight!

I've received these in my e-mail today. I can't report on the validity of any of this I just find it interesting that local politics has turned to You Tube again. I also find it flattering that someone thought of Bombadee's Garden when sending out the e-mails. Thanks for inviting me to the cat fight and now I will stand on the sidelines and chant... "Fight, fight, fight!" (We vote Tuesday).

It's also important to add I don't know much about either side and so I take no sides, in fact this isn't even our school district. I just find the whole process of the campaign interesting and would like to share it with you all. Forget the message and behold the direction local small campaigns are taking in the new millennium. "Fight, fight, fight!"



Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:14:43 -0400
From:
catman8938@aol.com
Subject: New YouTube Video Attacks Saudargas

Message:
Vote Incumbents OUT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6pJtBWGPHc


response?:

Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:18:56 -0500
From: "Jim Powers"
JHP8916@InsightBB.com
Subject: RE: New YouTube Video Attacks Saudargas

Message:
Does catman 8938 also wear a sheet and burn crosses? Sending anonymous emails with primitive, hateful movies does not make cowardice more attractive.
Jim Powers


***

No comments: