Feb 21, 2007

Mid-Blog Crisis

What to write? I don’t want to dwell any further on the sickness we had here (gross no one really wants to read about the adventures of poo). I could talk for days about Roller Derby but I think most of my friends are truly sick of hearing it because that’s really all I talk about anymore (I’m so in love with it). I could expound about politics and the Iraq war but I think you all know how I feel. I could whisper about Britney Spears and her shaved head going into rehab but it seems shallow – if that was your cup of tea you’d be reading D-listed. So I’m not sure I have anything interesting to say today, so I’m just gonna go play Legos.

4 comments:

BoomBoom said...

True on the Poo...we mothers have all heard the Adventures of Poo over and over again.

I love to hear you talk about Roller Derby because you obviously love it so much. Not sick of it at all, just a bit jealous of the amount of time you spend on it. Movie nights and long conversations at your table over cosmos have been missed for the past few months, but there will be lots of opportunities when the season wraps up. Until then, I'll be in the front row screaming "KNOCK HER DOWN!!"

Politics...right there with you. I'm actually looking forward to getting a bit closer to the election and decided who will get my vote.

Britney, Britney, Britney...I wouldn't trade lives with her for nothing.

Jenny said...

You rock Tater Tot - you knew that though.

Sir Seanface said...

It's your blog. Own it.

Jo said...

I love reading about whatever you write dear. Your passion for roller derby is a part of you, how could I get tired of it?? Little Man and I snuggle in bed and watch movies for kicks.