Feb 17, 2007

Ick

Last Wednesday I started that new fad diet everyone is on, it’s called the flu. I’ve been on it for four days now and though I don’t feel fantastic I think I am loosing lots of weight. Ella jumped aboard last night and barfed all night. She and I slept on the futon close to the bathroom and this morning she’s decided she didn’t like the flu and went back to eating like a growing three year old. I think her legs sprouted between breakfast and lunch and she promptly outgrew her pants. I am sticking to it though perhaps one more day before I call the doctor and inform her that her whole eating healthy and exercising plan sucks compared to having dysentery or salmonella.

1 comment:

noncommon said...

oh lady, i'm so sorry you have the crud. it's worked it's way through our house too - first roxy had the shits for 7 days, then evan had a sore throat and felt 'weird,' then chris was in bed with the chills for 3 days, and finally, noah prompted a floor cleaning when he managed to hurl in two big spots on the floor by his bed on valentin's night.
sorry you are feeling bad. congrats on the successful dieting though.