Oct 5, 2009

She Took a Wrong Turn at Albuquerque or in the Hallway

Me: How was school?

Ella: Good, I didn't even get mixed into the wrong line today.

Me: That happened to you?

Ella: No, not today.

Me: When did that happen?

Ella: I think it was October or Wednesday.

Me: How did it happen?

Ella: I was in line in the hallway, then I stopped and did a u-turn on accident and then I wasn't in my classroom, so I peeked out the door and saw J. and found the right classroom. It made me a little upset.

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Funny you should mention Albuquerque, since I'm moving there at the end of the month. I'm sort of keeping it on the semi-down-low for the next week or so, but I can't completely contain the news.

Anyway, if you ever do take a wrong turn there, at least you'll have a friendly place to stay and drink cold beer =)

Jenny said...

It's such an exciting time to be in a new place. I'm happy for you. My best piece of advice is get a GPS.