Mar 7, 2008

Tripical Fish

We have a weekend away scheduled and I am getting so excited I can hardly take it. No cell phone, no computer, an IMAX theatre, a pool, a play ground, a masseuse on staff, plenty of places to shop and eat and a few very nice friends to share it with. It's exactly what I need. If the weather is really rainy I am thinking of venturing into the city and hitting the Aquarium or the Science and Industry Museum with kiddo, but sometimes I hate to make a plan and then get irritated when it doesn't go like I planned, so it's probably better if I don't think about it at all beyond looking forward to it. It's like standing on the dock on a very hot day with a snorkle on... you know when you jump in it's going to be good but you really don't know what you'll see.

5 comments:

cara said...

Oh the joy of having something to look forward to! We are flying over to Rockford for two weeks in April and I would swear the anticipation of a holiday is the best part. Take care and enjoy.

Jenny said...

Please let us know if you have any free time to fill while you're here. I'd love to host a get together or even just get out for a pizza one night.

Jo said...

Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous
again

Jenny said...

The countdown begins... just a few weeks to go!