Mar 20, 2008

New Software

I can not believe how fast I can get things done when my computer isn't crashing every two minutes and my e-mail loads faster than it takes me to walk to the post office. Although my old photo editor program from the last century (1996) is not allowed on the newer version of computer de Bombadee per my live in tech-support man. So can anyone recomend a program you like? I'd like it to have paintbrushes and clone tools and and filters and effects and layers and text and fun stuff like that. What do you use?

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Try Aviary! It's a cool software suite that is internet-based. I'm not very good with photo editors, but it seems powerful.

Jo said...

I know, you probably have Microsoft's Digital Image which is what I use. And there are no more. Now I have to change in the not too distant future too. Keep me posted on what you decide, because I need some advice too!