Dec 30, 2007

Something Had to Give

Dear Friends and Family,

No, you didn’t drop off my Holiday card list, I didn’t send any (gasp!) Not a single one. Dan and Ella made them and stamped them; I just didn’t sign them or send them. They would’ve said we had a fabulous year and Ella is loving preschool and Dan loves his new job and I love my new roller derby league. I also would’ve included a picture of our family that makes us all look adorably cute. Instead I sat home and drank hot coco with a little Irish in it while we watched Disney DVDs and ate popcorn. I feel kinda bad, but something had to give this year and the good news is next year I’ll have a jump start!

Full of excuses but less stressed,
Jenny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i sent out the christmas cards this year.
but i still haven't sent out the thank you notes for roxy's b-day which was at the beginning of dec.
whatever.
and yes, the christmas cards did have a cute little picture of us all.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Just showed Alex the pic of Ella and the snowman and he wanted to come over and play. Hard to explain the logistics involved to a three year old! I know where you are coming from re cards --- I invariably end up sending only a handful to the US because I always miss the cut off date for posting.

It is just a busy time. I think everyone feels the same about it. Better to just enjoy the moment then get stressed about things like cards. Best wishes for 2008. Regards, Olivia

Jenny said...

Some day Olivia, Dan is going to get that bid on price line and we will come over to play for a day or two.

Jenny said...

Cameo you and your very handsome family are hanging on my fridge.

;)