Dec 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Eve Internets!

Last week I bravely accepted an internet dance challenge agreeing to post a home made video of Biz Markie's "Just a Friend". Little did know at the time, it's a four minute song and so I asked to amend the challenge to include friends and family (thank God.) A handfull of my friends helped saved my ass from jerking around wildly trying to dance for four minutes by giving me the best gift I could get this season - their own dancing on video, and so now without further ado I present to you...

The best thing you'll see in the internet today...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for all things good, bombadee!
i love this video and your beautiful spirit.
thanks for the laugh!
one of the best presents ever.
just consider mine lost in the mail. you'll get it by new years!
thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This is the best video I have ever seen!!! I love it!!!Love Jackie-o-no!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND WISHES FOR A SUCCESSFUL AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!