Dec 27, 2007

My Own Lists

So everwhere on TV there's somebody's best and worst of 2007. Here's some I'd like to see:

The best strategic plans used in Iraq
Top 20 free songs on the internet
The 10 days Britany wasn't in the news
The best toys made in the USA
The worst dressed bitchy fashion correspondent
25 very fun things to do for free
5 most overrated blockbuster movies in 2008 you should just wait for on video
Funniest you tube videos that I can watch with my kid still in the room

Some I swear to you I saw but wish I hadn't:
Top 10 Hollywood babies
Best Britany Meltdown
Best Vacuum of 2007
Best Games that Remind Me of Your Mother
The Best 12 Days of Golf
Best Celebrity Mugshot


and finally some I liked:
Dickheads of the year
AOL's Best Nature Photographers
Best Surfing the Net with the Kids
America's Best Restroom
Best Visual Illusion of the Year
Best & Worst of 2007: Shameless attempts at cashing in on '15 minutes'
Best & Worst Buzzwords of 2007

2 comments:

Jo said...

Why are you sorry you read the vacuum post??
And how weird is this? Oeric was my word verification word! Almost like Oreck don't you think? Kind of eerie, huh??

Jenny said...

Aha! Joe you don't miss a thing. There reason is two fold

My vacuum may have died and if Dan can't tinker it back to life I need to spend Christmas money buying a new one (YUCK!)

It's also feels a little false for an industry that holds such a steady stream of custmers (people will always need to clean their floors) to attempt a hip marketing ploy like a top ten list of 2007 list... can you imagine Cojo commenting on the sleekness of his new blue Dyson? It just feels wierd.