Nov 1, 2007

I am old.

Instead of yelling "Freeze you little sh*t!" I snapped a picture and posted it on tiny town's web board. Yes, I am that crotchety old lady, I posted this last night.

"Happy Halloween dear neighbors, I hope everyone stayed safe and warm. My husband and I took our daughter up and down the block this year. While we were gone, we left a bowl of candy on the front porch with the sign “take one please” just like we do every year. While we were just next door 4 young men on razor scooters wearing clown wigs of various rainbow colors relieved our bowl of the rest of the candy in it, about two bags worth. I hope their mothers or someone that knows them read (tiny town's web board)

PS I snapped a picture of one of them.
"

1 comment:

noncommon said...

"crotchey old lady?"
i think the hell not.
little s**ts.
i would have yelled - my filtering system doesn't work in situations like that.
little punks.
i hope their mom sees your post and refuses to take them to the dentist ever again.