Sep 17, 2007

Coversation in the big bed.

Last night, we pulled the covers up to our chins and had the following conversations:


La: “Mom, let’s talk about closure.”

Me: “Ok?... What does that mean?”

La: “It means I need to have closure when I go potty. Prrrrrriiiiivate. Do you know what that means Mom? I need private.”

Me: “Oh, I see. You need to close the door and so you need closure”

La: “Yes, I need closure because I’m a big girl now and I can go potty all by myself in private.”

Me: “You’ve got it kiddo.”


***

Me: “Tell me a story about the three bears”

La: “Once upon a time there was a tiny baby bear, a bigger mommy bear and a great big daddy bear and they lived in a big bed. One day they made honey waffles and drove their bed into outer space to eat the waffles. Then Goldie locks came and shared with them and they all lived happily ever after in outer space - the end.”


***


Upon waking she said “I think I grew while I was sleeping and I’m probably big enough to go to Disney world now”

No comments: