Jun 1, 2010

After the weekend

We're moved. Now the long slog of unpacking and finding things as well as the realization that our furniture was meant for a giant Victorian building in IL not a little modern place on the coast of TX. I will post pictures as soon as things a put away a little more.

***

I am pregnant "out to here!" (put your arms straight forward and make an exasperated face) I spend my time sleeping, fretting about unpacking and being mad about things. For instance it's June, in Texas and I'm pregnant out to there, and that should be cause enough to be mad.


***


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hopefully you've got some generous closet space!

Jenny said...

Yes, lots of them including two walk in closets. I think one of them is bigger than Dan's old office.

Mike Lyons said...

That must be one giant whiteboard in your video. BTW, that guy drew three penises and only one set of boobs. I think we know what team he's playing for.

Jenny said...

and you counted penises (that makes me laugh.)