Mar 25, 2010

You're Fired

I was talking to a good friend last night and he was saying how exciting things were now that it is warming up and people are getting out and about. I on the other hand am definitely feeling a slow down. After the big trip back to the state line and all the fun stuff I crammed into one week I am ready to nap for the next three months. Time is slowing to a crawl and I just want to get comfortable and snooze. Perhaps it's because of my lack of ability to get comfortable that I feel like I need to sleep all the time. OR it could be the thyroid pills my doc has me on. The same doc I fired yesterday. That's right, I fired my OB at almost 6 months of gestation and found a new one. It started with lost labs, continued with hours of time in the waiting room, grew with unanswered questions about the prescription he put me on, exacerbated by a lack of experience in having a uterus that has pushed out human or empathy for one who has, aggravated by a brief comparison with a dear friend who is only a week behind me in gestation but getting amazing care from my old doctor in IL and culminated with an ultra sound cancelled by a clueless receptionist. I'm excited about the new physician, I see her on Tuesday.

1 comment:

jaime said...

Good luck with that:) Did this one pass your interview?