Aug 19, 2009

Quick update and a link

So much is going on and amidst it all Ella, the dog and I just drove 1200 miles in the rain back home to TX. I'm signing Ella up for Kindergarten this week and that just needs to be all it's own post but today I need to tell you that I started another blog. It's called Clear Lake Newbie and I'm writing it for the Houston Chronicle. It's just going to be about what it's like to move to Houston (Clear Lake Area to be exact) and you can find it here http://www.ultimateclearlake.com/ page on down a little ways and you'll see my picture - I have the long hair going on there. So I hope to get that updated once a week as well as posting here every day again and since Ella is starting school I'll have the time to fill.

1 comment:

Jo said...

A columnist? Whoo hoo!!!! Congrats!