Jul 9, 2009

Good Stuff

Duchess Jane pointed out Bitch PHD's wonderful post about Sarah Palin and it's spot on.

NPR's story about Methland about a small farm town with a meth-amphetamine problem reminds me of something.

My favorite Spinster Aunt from TX made a movie that scared the bejeebles out of me.

My lovely husband gave me a wonderful present, it came in the mail today. It says "i blog (you've been warned)"














There is a movie theatre minutes from me that has menus, waitstaff and tables at the seats. We saw Ice Age III and ate stuffed jalapenos, mozzarella sticks, chicken strips, french fries, mini burgers and deep fried cheese cake bites dipped in chocolate sauce - chased it with $2.00 draft beers and a chocolate milk (for EL.) Um yeah, it pretty much rocked.

3 comments:

Mike Lyons said...

Aww, your shirt is better. Mine says, "More people have read this shirt than my blog."

DD Hunter said...

I love that shirt! Where did Dan get it? send me the link.

Jenny said...

It's from Zazzle.