1. Being up at an early enough hour to get one kid off to school after the other kid was up barfing in the night.
2. Using up the entire train table by making three loops, including a bridge with the wooden train set.
3. Giving Jack a super cute, mostly even, tear-free haircut with kitchen scissors, while he sat on the coffee table and watched cartoons.
4. Keeping three house-plants alive.
6. Getting the dishes into the dishwasher.
7. Eating oranges.
8. Not turning the AC on yesterday.
10. Overshooting this list by double.