Sep 22, 2011

Blame Game

According to my morning news, Obama will be responsible for:
-Failure of Peace Process,
-Job Killing
-Debt Ceiling Crisis

I'd also like to blame him for my bum knee, this drought and my dog's breath.

I know, how dare I minimize the failure of peace by comparing it to my dog's breath?! But you really don't want her to breath on you, she's 14 and she eats garbage whenever she can.

Let me give you a list of things I like to blame Obama for:
-Repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell
-Osama Bin Laden's death
-Adding 4.6 million to the Veteran's Admin Budget for mental health care professional
-Increasing funding for the Violence Against Women Act
-Cutting prescription drug costs by 50% for Medicare users
-Signing the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
-Increasing Pell Grants for College Students
-Reversing the Global Gag Rule
-Signing New START Treaty
-Getting CHIP for 4 million uninsured kids
-Stem cell research - yay science!
-Creating more private sector jobs in 2010 than during entire Bush years

Plus; giving me cash for my clunker, getting the strawberry milk out of the kid's lunch, making it possible for me to live in Houston and while I'm at it - this incredibly great cup of coffee I am having this morning.










***

Obama talks about Lasting Peace
"Peace will not come through statements and resolutions at the UN – if it were that easy, it would have been accomplished by now."

No comments: