Sep 10, 2009

SEPTEMBER SALE!

Somebody buy my lovely house. It's 6,000 square feet of light filled space in a friendly little farm town in a fabulous school district. Too many adjectives? Selling it too hard? Too bad, it's all true and I need to sell it. Let me also add, it could be easily turned into a commercial property (it was once before.) In fact we just lowered the price, it's only $69,500.00. Call Jesse at Dickerson Neiman about this listing! And let me lay this on ya - if you got a 30 year mortgage (nothing down is what I calculated) it'd only be $403.00 a month. I don't think you can even rent an apartment for that cheap anywhere.






.

4 comments:

Mike Lyons said...

It would also be a great location for an interior rock climbing wall. :D

cara said...

Hi Jenny,
I sent you a note on Facebook via instant messaging. Hope you received it. If not I just wanted to say how sorry I was to hear about your loss. The insurance company really added to the ordeal. Very inhumane. Take care. Olivia

cara said...

I have always LOVED your house. If I had a spare $70,000 I would snap it up in an instant. In my lottery win scenario I would fly over a couple of times a year and stay there and visit my inlaws in Rockford. What bliss. A base of our own in the States. Anyway, daydream over .... I hope you get a buyer for it very soon!

Anonymous said...

My friend says she'll buy your old house for a dollar :D maybe two cause that's what she can afford.