May 28, 2018

Quadruple Rant

I hurt my iris.  Not on purpose, it just happened and I'm pissed and it's not healing fast enough.  I can't wear contacts while it heals and I bought expensive glasses in the mean time but I still pine for my contact lenses every minute of the day - I want to get lasik asap now. Fuck a broken iris.

***

I haven't skated in two weeks because of my eye and so tonight I went and walked far and long and fast and I walked a hole in the bottom my my foot.  Fuck blisters from shitty shoes.

***

It's finally warm outside (ok a little hot in fact) and everyone has their AC cranked and I'm cold when I walk into places.  Fuck overusing the AC.

***

Fuck plastic bags. and straws and water bottles and all the other single use garbage bullshit people toss. 


No comments: