Mar 31, 2006

Comming Soon!

Oh, are you people in trouble! I have discovered how to post movies and you will now be subjected to the equivalent of sitting in my family room watching home movies and clips of my vacations while I poke you in the arm yelling “Hey, watch this, here comes the really cute part!” Your only saving grace is my camera only records 60 seconds at a time and so my own laziness will prohibit any full length Bombadee features. Since it is a new toy, I am going to try and make a music video to show off my super cool editing skills. Give me a couple of weeks to gather footage and find an appropriate song that is also free and viola movie magic. (BlahZeeBlah Productions – not so silly sounding anymore?) So, I promise to use this new found power sparingly. Get your popcorn ready.

6 comments:

Table4Five said...

Bring 'em on, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Baby movies. A blog I visit regularly - http://spaces.msn.com/babyiandotcom/ posts movies of her baby, Ian, all the time and I laugh and laugh and laugh. :) I can't wait to see Ella!

Jenny said...

You people are too kind.

Anonymous said...

Too kind or a glutton for punishment? hehe

Sir Seanface said...

I challange you to develop a narrative film in 60 seconds. It can be done. Just get to the heart of the story. Teach me how to post vids and I'll do it myself.

Jenny said...

I acept your challenge and will also show you how to post video tonght.