Sep 24, 2007

Bold

Now see this:



The filmaker says: "Added: 12 hours agoFrom: ifilm1215
I was filming a documentary in Rockfo... I was filming a documentary in Rockford on local rap group Pint N Plex. We went behind the Paragon on state where people were hanging out, all of a sudden shots fired like 100ft away from us. It was crazy! I'v never been so scared in my life lol! I think im ready to be a doctor now lolThis is uncut footage, so u can see in my point of view what was going on and where i was looking. Corey Seaton (aka Ben Affleck) was on cam 2. "

"...Police say they witnessed Martin D. Love, 24, of Rockford repeatedly fire a handgun into a crowd of 200 who gathered outside Paragon on State, 205 W. State St. After a foot chase, he was arrested for aggravated discharge and unlawful use of weapons by a felon... -RRStar"

This all happened 2 blocks from the police department.

No comments: