Nov 23, 2005

ALas


Alas, the house is clean, the table set, baby asleep, pies and I are baked. (I'm having a
Cosmopolitan). All we have left tomorrow is cooking everything, ya know the easy stuff. No doubt I forgot some last minute important detail – thus the baking of the hostess – I need sleep and if I don’t drink ‘till I don’t care then I will lay in bed making endless lists of every flaw in the entire house that needs to be cleaned, fixed, moved, vacuumed under, sewn, or thrown out. I’m getting there… I forgot how fun it is to drink at home, I do it so seldom. Here’s a picture of how rosey I am feeling ...











How d'ya like taht - you can see up my nose. Glad there wasn't anything peeking out of there. OK, the blogging has deteriorated into booger jokes, time for a beer and a snack. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope your family only picks on your siblings this year and may your turkey be moist, your wine dry and your patience and gravy thick.



I Am The Stuffing

I'm complicated and complex, yet all the pieces fit together. People miss me if I'm gone - but they're not sure why.

No comments: